Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Oh god yes

You included the Janitor review thing- I fucking love you.
I don't know how brawl taunts ever got popular, but meh.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Can't you guys take a joke?

All this is suposed to be, is an attemp to make fun of something popular. Maybe he liked the song and had an idea. Maybe he was drunk/hyper, or maybe he was JUST HAVING SOME FUN. Jeeze people- stp calling him gay and shit. He's not calling Neil a fag who likes anime, he's making a parody.

I think you guys are the ones who need ot get a life. Being angry about something so small? Shit guys.

PICONJO: Madness ogm! PICONJO: Madness ogm!

Piconjo may love joo---

And I luv Piconjo.

For The Life of Me For The Life of Me

Pretty good!

Not bad at all- but there are a few things that could be improved upon. Your photoshop works were a bit pixelated on the close up. Not a major issue here... It took WAY to long for him to walk to the cliff edge. You could have cut it a bit... People can assume. And when you zoomed on his eye it looked weird as the eye was very shallowly detailed.

Aside from those, it was a good attempt at a first major production! Keep up the good work.

The LaBlueGirl Collection The LaBlueGirl Collection

OK so I admit

I found that sadly amusing. I mean, yeah, it sucked really badly. But it was so lame I laughed. You deserve the turd. You deserve the turd.

Project Ace Project Ace

Could be really good

I thnk thatthe intro was WAY to long (Got boring) and your lines look very slopy (On the people) I supose this next one is a gripe that probably is only my own, but the anatomy of the people is... well... wierd. It just bugged me, that's all. =P

Sender responds:

yeh the anatomy isn't the best :S

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

Not that funny

I'm a long time fan but you must have run out of jokes here! It's not that funny at all, and in compairison to your other ones it's even worse. Maybe you need a break to get some jokes back into your head.

Ronald Reagan Tribute CT Ronald Reagan Tribute CT

This didn't get turnd due to being insulting

It got turd because it sucks. You have a one meg file for teh SONG. The rest is a repeating suck fest.

FourStar responds:

good, im glad you reviewed the movie and not reagan

Lazlow Radio #8 Lazlow Radio #8

While I loves Chatterbox in GTA3-

-I didn't like this. Your animations where shody, and Lazlow was posintless. Infact, I enjoy those woundclips more just by listening to then on their own, then having some boring, and pointless pictures set up to it.

Try something new.

XwaynecoltX responds:

Thanks for the review

~X~

Atrocious Impunity Atrocious Impunity

Wow

That was an amazing display of your tallent! Underdog of the week? No nonono! This should get top 20!